Wendy's has a new Crispy Chicken Sandwhich. From what I've had, I'd say it's definately not crispy.
Not sure of the chicken part either.
- My favorite hambuger ever was at Blake's Lotta Burger in Pojoaque, New Mexico. I ate there 15 years ago and I'm still talking about it.
- I hate pickles. No, I abhor pickles. Like nature abhors a vacuum, I abhor pickles.
- A couple days ago I had a couple Jack-In-The-Box tacos. Worst. Tacos. Ever.
- For years I avoided Jack-In-The-Box because all their ads were for their sourdough sandwiches. I hate sourdough as much as I hate pickles.
- I've been to Carl's Jr. three times, but never had one of their $6 burgers.
- I miss Sonic.
- Braums (in Oklahoma and surrounding states) is a burger joint/dairy store, and has some really great milk!
- I'm more likely to order from a fast food place's "value menu" than get a combo meal.
- That is, unless I'm actually eating inside the "restaurant" (and I use that term loosley.)
- It's been a couple years since I've been in a Burger King.
- McDonald's milk shakes taste pretty good when you're driving through the desert in the middle of summer.
- Ever see the documentary of the man who ate nothing but McDonald's for a month? Well, don't try it yourself; it's scary what it'll do to your body.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants