Sara Evans Rocks!
I love Sara Evan's music. Have since I first heard her on the radio before her first album was released. So yes, I've been a fan since almost the beginning of her career.
I actually remember the first time I heard her. She was on a morning radio show (I think it was on the Oklahoma City radio station calling itself the 'Twister') one winter morning. Her interview came on as I was driving onto campus. And when I parked, she sang an accustic version of "Three Chords and the Truth." I sat in my car mesmorized. Talk about a great voice! I mean, this was country. And I was late for class.
So I've been a fan ever since. I even went to see her in a Wal-Mart parking lot show. Wal-Mart that spring (97) was touring country music up-and-coming singers. And Sara and someone else came to Oklahoma City. I may have skipped work to see her. If I didn't skip work, I would have.
- Three Chords and the Truth, from Three Chords and the Truth
- Suds in the Bucket, from Restless
- The Great Unknown, from No Place That Far
- Born to Fly, from Born to Fly
- A Real Fine Place to Start, from Real Fine Place
- I Keep Looking, Born to Fly
- Even Now, Three Chords
- Walk out Backwards, Three Chords
- True Lies, Thee Chords
- Crying Game, No Place
- Cheatin', Real Fine Place
- Let's Dance, Born to Fly
- Saints and Angels, Born to Fly